Add the code into your form to see the preview. Just save the HTML block. No need to save the entire form to see the new style.
- Login to your Go HighLevel account.
- On the left side, look for the "Marketing" menu.
- Click "Form Builder".
- Edit the form you wish to update.
- Add an "HTML" block (on the right side of your editor, go to "Fields" ➜ "Standard" ➜ then drag "Html" field into your form. Add it as the last element in your form builder (eg. below the button).
- Click the "HTML" block & click the "Edit Script" button.
- Copy the code above and paste it in the "Custom HTML" textarea.
- Click "Save" to save the changes.
Contact the Developer
- 06/16/20 v 1.1 : removed alpha from color picker, added css for button full width option (whether button is added in the form builder or not), fixed bug on full width button option
- 05/31/20 v 1.0 : released